The second book we will be considering in this series is “21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires” by Brian Tracy.
Here are my top ten lines from the book:
- …success is not an accident. Financial success is the result of doing certain, specific things over and over again until you achieve the financial independence that you desire.
- Nobody is better than you and nobody is smarter than you…One of the primary reasons for selling yourself short, for underachievement and lack of financial success, is the conviction that people who are doing better than you are better than you. This is simply not the case.
- If you won a million dollars, tax free, tomorrow, would you continue to do what you are currently doing?…Self-made millionaires, if they won a million dollars cash, would continue doing what they are doing. They would only do it differently or better or at a higher level. But they love their work so much that they wouldn’t even think of leaving it or retiring.
- Everyone who is doing well was once doing poorly…Your life gets better when you get better.
- Take 10 percent of your income off the top of your paycheck each time you receive one and put it into a special account for financial accumulation.
- Your success in life will be in direct proportion to what you do after you do what you are expected to do
- Successful people take actions that are goal achieving. Unsuccessful people take actions that are tension relieving.
- The very best way to network and build your relationships is to constantly look for ways to help other people achieve their own goals.
- …Success is predictable. Success is not a matter of luck or accident or being in the place at the right time.
- Your greatest responsibilities are to dream big dreams, decide exactly what you want, make a plan to achieve it,…take action every single day in the direction of your dreams and goals and resolve to never, never, never give up.
Have you read any great books lately? Kindly share the titles, authors, why you like the books, the lessons you have learnt and so on in the comments below. Thanks!